Free delivery on orders over 90.00 EUR
- Specifically engineered to protect sensitive feet, these diabetic socks deliver where you need them most. Soft and comfortable, they provide a supportive fit that won’t constrict, bunch or wrinkle in your shoe. Innovative Crabyon® natural fibers inhibit the growth of bacteria while wicking away moisture and providing anti-odor and antistatic benefits. SeaCell® fibers deliver trace elements, carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins to help restore and rejuvenate feet, while high qulity cotton provides everlasting softness and comfort. No borders, thanks to The Rohner Antislip Tube Technology, which keeps the sock in place without binding the leg.
- Crabyon® fibers, a naturally-derived fiber based from crabs amor's has powerful antibacterial properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria and wick away moisture; perfect for people with sensitive skin, allergies.
- SeaCell® technology helps combat foot fatigue with fibers infused with algae, delivering trace elements, carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins through contact with the skin
- Made with high quality cotton
- Delivers anti-odor and antistatic powers
- Soft border keeps sock in place without binding the leg
- Hand-linked toe construction assures a seamless toe that won’t rub or irritate feet
- 64% Cotton
6% SeaCell® Active